HT326L series Low Frequency Stimulator
Features & Functions :
- Effective in helping to manage particular pain problems.
- Use to assist treatment of headache, toothache, back pain, tennis elbow, sport strains and muscle injuries.
- Relieving soreness in the applied area.
- Helps to strengthen and tone muscles.
- When the unit starts operation or the program has been changed. The intensity level ("density") will return to "0" .
- When the unit starts operation, the intensity ("density") output has been designed with a gradual 3 seconds raise ramp.
- When timer has reached 0 min. Unit will auto-shut down. The unit can remember last setting.
- If intensity levels ("density") are at "0" and unit is not being used, it will automatically shut down after 3 mins.
- P1~P9 timer is programmed 30 mins with backward count down.
- Screen will exchange display timer/mode/on time/rate/off time/density ("density"=intensity) every 3 secs.
- The unit is designed with a buzzer to assist operation.
|Dimension||150 x 60 x 21 (mm)|
|Channel||two independent channels|
|Power supply||1.5V (size AA) battery x 3 pcs|
|Output||0~100mA P to P into 500Ω load|
|Density(Intensity)||change of 15 steps pulse amplitude|
|Timer||30 or 01~99 minutes backward count|
|Wave form||dual phases square wave|
|Display||timer/mode/on time/rate/off time/density ("density"= intensity)|
|Mode||P1~P5 TENS massager,P6~P9 fitness EMS
the final P0 fully adjustable program
Relaxation (off time): 0sec.~30sec.
|Ramp up||3 seconds|
|Buzzer||3 different reminders
1.Correct single beep
2.Pay attention triple beep
3.Mistake continue beep
|Output load detect||alarm in operation without connect lead wire|
|Pulse wave form|
Standard Accessories :
|Stimulator Lead Wire||2|
|Self Adhering Electrode||4|
|Reusable Package Box||1|
TENS electrode application areas :
Indicator and Controls: :