Net pox soothing conditioning milk (buy one get one free)
- Price: NT800
- Tax included price: NT800
This conditioning cream contains precious compound natural herbal extracts supplemented with special compound oils. It can effectively purify pores and clean pores.
- Ac-net (Oleanolic acid, Nordihydroguaiaretic acid) contains oleanolic acid and nordihydromethane, which improves the conditioning of the skin.
- Hyaluronic Acid provides a long-lasting moisturizing mechanism and moisturizes soft skin.
- Extracts such as ground bell, ragweed, sunflower, etc. (Cadriospermum halicacabum, Echium plautagineum, Helianthus annuus extract) can supply a variety of nutrients and moisturizing ingredients to soothe skin discomfort caused by dryness.
- Chamomile, Tea Tree, Peppermint essential oil provides a cool, soothing natural scent that helps soothe the skin.
- Hydrolyzed keratin (Keratin) reduces fine lines on the skin, improves skin firmness, enhances skin's brightness and shine, and improves uneven skin tone.
- A variety of highly repairable precious vegetable oils such as borage oil, evening primrose oil, rosehip oil, jojoba oil, wheat germ oil, rosehip oil, Jojoba oil, Wheatgerm oil, Avocado oil ) is beneficial for preventing long-term improvement of dry, aging and wrinkled skin.
- Witch hazel hydrosol is mainly extracted from leaves and petals, which has a soothing and firming effect.
- Jojoba Esters Regulates skin, hydrates, locks in water, and hydrates skin to retain moisture.
- Glycerine enhances the function of moisturizing and moisturizing the skin.
- The use of natural vegetable oil instead of traditional mineral oil as a cream base agent can form a lubricating film on the skin. In addition to good ductility and gas permeability, the natural vegetable oil base agent has high compatibility with the skin and is beneficial. Long-lasting nourishment and repair of skin and body.
- The original advanced professional low-temperature modulation method preserves the natural ingredients and activities of precious raw materials, and does not lose its effect due to improper heating.